Benefits to YouYou will obtain the knowledge and skills, in relation to creating and implementing strategy, that will demonstrably add value and to your organisation. You will improve your knowledge and skills in all aspects of the strategy management process. You will gain an understanding of what strategy is and why it is important. You will chart a direction for your organisation and be able to evaluate your organisation’s external environment. You will be able to build a strategically focussed organisation and manage your organisation to ensure success through good strategy execution.
Creating and Executing Strategy consists of four sections all of which are integral to the successful planning and implementation of strategy in your organisation. Upon completion of this program you will be competent in the following:
1. What is Strategy and why is it important to your Organisation?
2. Charting your Organisation’s Direction
iv. Objectives, and
B. Core Concepts and Analytical Tools
1. Evaluating your Organisation’s External Environment
2. Evaluating your Organisation’s Resources, Capabilities, and Competitiveness.
C. Crafting your Strategy
1. The five generic Competitive Strategies: Which one should you employ?
2. Strengthening your Organisation’s Competitive Position:
i. Strategic moves,
ii. Timing, and
iii. Scope of Operations.
3. Corporate Strategy: Diversification and the Multi Business Company
4. Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Environmental Sustainablity and Strategy
D. Executing your Strategy
Building your Organisation’s Capability of good Strategy Execution:
ii. Capabilities, and
E. Corporate Culture and leadership: keys to good Strategy Execution.